Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nothing Important

Last Saturday I went to dinner with Nana, her friend Pat Elwood (whom I've known since I came to DC so many moons ago), her friend Ellie, her brother Mike, her two sons (Doug and _______), their wives (Carrie and Stacy), and her three grandsons (Sean, Darrin, and Ryan).  It was her birthday!  She and Ellie kept talking about this girl named Victoria who's having her wedding in a "bahn."  That was the first time I realized that Pat is from Boston.  The wedding's in a barn.

Here are some photos from runs.
Eight legged Freak! 
Surprisingly, the first time I have seen Scooby Dooby Doo decorations.  (I also just realized the implications of that part of the theme song.  Shaggy and Scooby Dooby Doo.  I'm ashamed it's taken this long.)
It was a lovely day out.
Hao kewt.
Bahns aren't always German,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment