Monday, February 21, 2011

Q & A

Just came from the Euro group.

Me:  Next time we meet, we're going to have a contest.  What do you want the prize to be?
Pauline: Sweets.
Baptiste: Money.

At least he's honest.  But, srsly, folks.  There's going to be a contest for these kids and I can't decide what to give them.  Since I have 9 blank CDs, I plan on making them prizes.  But I can't decide on what to put on them.

Options:
1) Songs about America
2) Songs from high school
3) Songs from college (since they're all--I think--going to university next year.)

Another thought is that I make all of the CDs and assign them numbers and then it's kind of a grab bag for which they win.  Thoughts?  But then I'd need to come up with 2 more themes.  OR WOULD I?

Overdramatically,
Jess

P.S. This time, for realz, give your response in the comments section.

2 comments: