Sunday, February 6, 2011

And Currently....

Michèle left her alarm clock on when she left 1.5 weeks ago.  She hasn't been in this week because her belle-mère (which could mean her stepmother or her mother-in-law.  Way to go French for not having enough words to cover all relationships) is sick.  It goes off around 5:30 am and 5:30 pm for an hour each.

It's not even an awesome alarm clock like mine when I was a kid that was shaped like a rooster and crowed.  Nor is it like the radio alarm clock that I got after that, which was tuned to Radio Disney and would wake me up every morning with the Macarena.  It's not even like the Sailor Moon alarm clock I had that played a tonal version of the theme song and said "Good morning."

Just now went off.
Tranquilly,
Yess

1 comment:

  1. I am confused as to why you haven't bought that Sailor Moon alarm clock for me yet.

    ReplyDelete