Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Likelihood of Me Posting Often (If At All) Before May 14

LOWER THAN LOW.

I leave for London tomorrow.  Then my folks arrive, then they leave, then a few days later, I'm on a plane back to you, my pretties!

So, uh, see you then!

FORGIVE ME.  I'll actually finish this blog the way that I didn't when I was in London.

Posts you have comin' atcha, like Cleopatra! (Whoa!  Did NOT know that they were British.  Love them even more now!):
Évian-les-Bains
Madrid
Venice
Rome
Morocco (Marrakech, Agadir, Inezgane, Zagora, M'Hamid, THE SAHARA nbd, Marrakech Part Deux, Fez, Casablanca)
London (what else?  Nespresso.)
Geneva
Lyon
Lisbon/Cascais/Sintra
Lyon
London
Geneva with the 'rents
Burgundy with the 'rents
La Sud with the 'rents
Paris solooooo
My journey home, which, if it's anything like the rest of my time here, promises to be EPIC.

Keep up, y'all!
Yessica


No comments:

Post a Comment