Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 Things Aboot Paris

1. When I was in Paris that weekend with Maryse, I was on the metro making a connection and was going up the stairs except, OH WAIT!  Someone had decided that that was the perfect time and place to stop and play his PSP.  So everyone just walked around him as he did his thang on them thar steps.  Because I know that when I want to play my video games, I decide to sit on the stairs of a Paris metro station.  That's just logic.
2. When I was in Paris that weekend with Maryse, we were walking and she said, "Don't you hate it when you're walking on the sidewalk and you feel like a car is behind you?"  Because, of course, there was a car behind us at that very moment.  And at first, I wanted to say, "Nah."  Because it's really only in Paris/France that cars park on the sidewalk and their hum seems to get all huffy even thought you're just a regular pedestrian leading your earth-loving life.  But then I realized that it is actually really annoying.

Deuces,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment