Monday, March 28, 2011

Ramblings

I never told you guys about that one time that I was having a discussion on femininity vs. masculinity in my Euro class.  Each time I would ask for an example of a perfect woman.  In one group I asked the question and do you want to know what one of the responses was?  Paris Hilton.  And that was the most pain that I've ever felt during a class period.  The response was from Charlène.  (Not the Charlène I tutor.  Don't worry.  She has more sense than that.)  I physically struggled to put her name on the board.  Luckily, the others in the class (namely favorite Marie) audibly groaned when that name was offered.  Marie's response?  Hillary Clinton.
            I just went to the market to get some stuffs.  While in the baking aisle, I was nasally accosted by some guy looking for chocolate.  He legitimately smelled homeless.  Then it occurred to me that that "eau de homeless" is that particular combination of cigs, (maybe booze), and no washing that a Frenchman would also be able to accomplish.  (This is politically incorrect, but I hope that by now no one expects anything different from this blawg.)
Awarely,
Jess

1 comment: