Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hiatus

Sadly, I have eaten probably a whole bag of papillotes in the past month
I open with a quotation from a Papillote (delightful Christmas chocolates that are wrapped in gold and wise words):
Le monde est un livre dont chaque pas nous ouvre une page
The world is a book in which each step opens a page.
--Alphonse de Lamartine (who, crazily enough, lived in Belley for a spell.)

This seems appropriate as some of us (just me) are starting a two week break in 40 minutes.  So, this is merely a message to let you know what posts you have to look forward to after I return.  In the new year.  2011.  Time flies!

Snow comes to Belley!
So does my Mom!  (And we go to Geneva, Montreux, and Lavey-les-Bains)
I validate my visa!
Fête des Lumières à Lyon!
Vacation: Barcelona, Strasbourg, Brussels, and Paris!

Intrigued?  Grood.  See you round, clowns.
Joyeuses fêtes!
Jess

P.S. Think of me as you are with your families this holiday season.  I'll be sending bisous and dreams of sugar plums your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment